The Giving Circle members learn through the proposals submitted, the interview process with nonprofits, and sharing from the grantees later. We are not a foundation with a standing grant committee, rather a changing, and evolving groups of donors eager to learn more about our community and support positive change.
Please review our grant guidelines (below the application) and use the following form to submit for a Giving Circle Grant.
- Our current application process does not allow for saving and returning to the application. We expect to change that in 2023.
- The deadline for proposals to the Food Insecurity Circle is October 13th.
We are eager to learn about your organization and the work you do!
The Ripple Impact NW Team
Grants will be selected from among the organizations that:
- Qualify as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code.
- Have submitted a complete application by the deadline date.
- Directly connects the Giving Circle Focus area in which you are applying to your organization’s work.
- Provides benefit to residents of Clark County Washington.
The Ripple Impact Giving Circle does not fund:
- Dinner galas, advertising, and other special fundraising events.
- Government entities, including public schools.
- Intermediary funding agencies (We do not provide funds for you to regrant to other organizations.)
Please reach out with questions about the application process ripple@RippleImpactNW.org.
Thank you for helping to educate us on the needs and opportunities addressed by your organization.